The Michigan Cattlemen’s Association is the only organization focused solely on protecting the interest of Michigan’s cattle producers.
- MCA tracks issues in Lansing and Washington, D.C.; to make sure the Michigan beef producer's views are heard.
- MCA conducts Educational Programs, a Bull Test and the Michigan Beef Expo to help producers market their cattle.
- MCA members receive a monthly Information Exchange newsletter and a quarterly Michigan Cattleman magazine to keep up-to-date on industry issues.
- MCA provides opportunities for learning, networking and recreation.
- MCA members have a voice and vote on national beef industry policy.
- You can join both the Michigan Cattlemen's Association and the National Cattlemen's Beef Association on the same form.
- NCBA members receive the National Cattlemen newspaper and special member-only discounts with Cabela's, Caterpillar John Deere and Roper/Stetson.
- Gain access to the member-only section of the NCBA web site, www.beefusa.org.